As you prepare for your interview, consider which questions the employer might ask you. While there’s no way to know for sure what topics will be covered, there are several popular interview questions you can expect to be asked.
We have curated a list of such frequently asked questions that will help you mentally prepare for what is to come👇🏾
- Tell us about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Tell us about a time you failed.
- You have changed jobs too many times already, why so?
- Did you ever have a conflict with your previous boss/superior?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Are you a risk taker?
- What did you do in the last year to improve your knowledge?
- What do you know about this company/organisation?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are you looking for from a new job/position?
- How quickly do you adapt to new technology?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you deal with feedback and criticism?
- Why is there a gap in your employment record?
- How would your boss/coworkers describe you?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- Why haven’t you gotten your Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.?
- Why did you change your career path?
- Give an example of when you showed leadership qualities.
- What kind of working environment do you work best in?
- How do you feel about working weekends or late hours?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you have any serious medical conditions?
- Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
- And finally, do you have any questions for us?
Good luck! 👍🏾
Wish to improve your English Language or prepare for IELTS? Join us!
At WhiZo, we provide Live interactive online classes (via Zoom app) wherein you can learn English Language and/or prepare to ace IELTS at the comfort of your home. Our course content is infused with fun and engaging language games and activities to make the learning process enjoyable. So, what are you waiting for? Book a FREE trial class now!
Leave a Reply